You’ve been browsing online and saw this wonderful dress or high-tech gadget and decided that you want to have it. But was dismayed when you found out that you can only purchase it through Amazon or any other US-based online shops like Etsy, Ebay, and the likes. Imagine the shipping cost and the possibility of your package getting lost while in transit. Stressful isn’t it?
But fret no more because those problems are single-handedly solved by LBC’s easy to use shipping cart.
And I’ll show you how to do it in a few minutes below.
I’ve been dreaming to buy myself a brand new kindle because I’m afraid my eyes will come out if I keep reading e-books through my smartphone. (I’m more of an e-book reader because I prefer to collect unscathed paperbacks or hardcopy books) But unfortunately, kindles are not so popular here in the Philippines. I’ve been tempted to just purchase a tablet or Ipad to use as my alternative e-reader but I’m afraid it will not do good with my eyes. So I did some research online on where in the Philippines I could buy one and I saw that I could purchase one on Lazada, but because of some negative reviews about the originality of the items they sell, the idea of purchasing from them isn’t possible at all. I really wanted to purchase the kindle on Amazon but I am quite concerned with the shipping. I’ve had a package of books from Amazon before and it reached me almost three months late.
Good thing a friend of mine referred to me LBC’s shipping cart, a web application that lets you buy goods from any US-based online shops conveniently by providing you with a US virtual address you can use for shipping. Once your order arrives in the address that LBC provided, they will immediately add it to your account along with the shipping fee that you need to pay online or via LBC itself. Sounds convenient eh?
How to shop using LBC Shipping Cart
It’s quite daunting when you’re going to use it for the first time but it’s all just in your mind. Here are the steps to follow so you can finally start shopping online with ease and confidence that your items will be delivered to your house:
1. Register for an account at https://www.shippingcart.com. You can have the option to use either your own Facebook account or to register using your email address to create one. Once done, you’ll be given your own US virtual address found at the lower-left corner of your account page or on the email that will be sent to you once you confirmed your account.
2. Login to your account in amazon, etsy or any other US-based online shops you are suppose to make a purchase.
3. In your shipping address, use the US virtual address given to you by LBC shipping cart as follows:
4. Save and add your payment method once done.
5. Once all is set up, you’re now ready to start shopping online. Once your order is successfully placed and paid, they will then ship it to your US virtual address. All you have to do now is wait.
6. Upon the arrival of your order in your US virtual address, LBC Shipping Cart will notify you via email.
As mentioned above, your package will be added to your LBC Shipping Cart account in the next three business days. (Mine actually reflected in just two days!)
Once your package is added to your account, they will then provide a picture of your order so you can decide whether to return or exchange them for something else, isn’t that amazing?
7. If you’re ok with your items, you can then proceed to shipment and pay the shipping fee. The shipping fee actually base on your item’s weight and whether you’d like your items to be handled via Air or Sea cargo. You can know your shipping fee in advance via LBC shipping cart’s cost estimator page. LBC Shipping Cart accepts payment via credit card, Paypal, or cash through an LBC branch near you.
8. As soon as your payment is confirmed, LBC will then deliver your orders straight to your doorstep. It takes approximately five to 15 days by air and up to two months by sea. They will also provide a tracking number where you can easily track to your order at LBC shipping cart’s tracking page. I have to tell you, like amazon tracking, LBC Shipping Cart’s tracking are also very detailed, see below?
Mine was delivered a week early than the estimated date they provided, isn’t that great?
For the cost, well, it was actually quite expensive than what I’ve expected base on its cost estimator, but I guess that’s because mine’s a gadget. But if I base all of the costs I’ve made with the Kindle that Lazada are selling, I was able to save a bit and the most important thing is that I’m confident enough that the item that I’ve got is genuine. Isn’t that what’s most important?
Here are the images of my recent purchase from Amazon.
You see, online shopping with your favorite US-brands is no longer a hassle because you can feel secured that your items will reach you in time.
Will I shop again using LBC Shipping Cart? Definitely yes! As a matter of fact, I already have a ton of items in my wish list, haha.
So that’s it! Enjoy shopping online with your favorite overseas-based brands. If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know by commenting below.